Managing and maintain your multiple Facebook pages was a difficult task with multiple actions and engagement from users across different business pages and different target groups. It will be very difficult to maintain and manage the posts across the platforms. Facebook introduced Creator studio which eventually led to an Instagram version of Creator studio allowing users to publish content on multiple platforms which helps to reduce time and can post the content in an organized and understand the effectiveness of the content which has been posted. This Blog talks about the basic features of how you can post, understand your audience in the creator studio.
So what is Creator Studio?
The creator studio helps users to manage, monetize by bringing in all the tools to effectively post content on our Facebook and Instagram Pages. It understands and gives information on new features and opportunities whenever they become available to them.
A user is eligible to access Creator studio only if they manage a page and it can be accessed through this link -https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio
The users who have access to Creator studio depends on the user’s page role and Instagram accounts linked to that page.
A basic overview of the homepage of the creator studio is shown above where you can see a series of posts by a business page along with minimal insights of recent posts and a composer where you can upload the post/video or go live from the account.
The content library shows an overview of all posts from the page you manage. You can view insights and take actions on posts such as editing if required, boosting the post or deleting them.
The main sections comprise of Content Library are
- Posts: Wherein you see an overview of all posts which have been published in their respective pages.
- Video you can cross-post: Videos which have been posted in multiple business pages.
- Playlists: You manage playlists of posts or create new ones.
How do you post on Creator studio?
Option 1 – While creating a post.
– Select Create Post.
– You can choose
Create Post – To publish photos, creative (non-video content).
Upload Video – Uploading a video-based post.
Post Video Across Pages – Uploading a video and cross-post it in multiple pages
Go Live – Start live broadcasting on the page.
You can then choose the page you want to post to, compose your post and select Publish.
or you can compose the post and click the arrow which is next to publish which helps to Schedule the post.
You can select a specific date and time when you can publish the content.
Option 2: While uploading a video
Select Upload Video.
A user can choose to upload a single, multiple videos or post a video across multiple pages.
Select your video file >> Choose where you want to post the video >>Add your video details>> Select Publish
Video details include information such as the title, description, thumbnail, distribution settings, captions and 360 Director Tools.
You can also save the post as a draft and edit all the posts in the content library under the Drafts tab.
We can also create polls by creating the question, set a timeline for the poll and decide the time to display the results of the poll.
A user can see the results in case, they cast their vote or select a date and time to display the results or you can disable the results for the users.
The performance insights show the performance of the posts in the page of the video which has been posted and cross-posted across all Facebook pages.
In Creator Studio, Performance data is shown based on how your videos are shown to users.
- 1 Minutes Video Views: Wherein videos have been played for alteast a minute.
- Minutes viewed: Are the total number of minutes your were played, include replaying your video.
- 3 second video views: Are the videos were played for at least three seconds.
- Engagement: Refers to number of users who have commented on or shared your videos.
- Net followers: Are the number of new followers minus the number of people who unfollowed your Pages during the defined period of time.
- Loyal Followers: The key metric to know how users have been affected by the content published on the page can be determined by the loyalty of these users. The Loyalty insights helps us track the people you follow the page, number of returning viewers and gives an understanding of how long users watch the videos on the page.
- Follower Count activity: Wherein we can see how many users have followed or unfollowed the page over a period of time.
- Returning views: Wherein we can track the loyalty of the users week by week and look at returning viewers
- How long will a user watch: Is it? 3-second view, 15-second views or 1-minute views These can be improved by showing a hint of the ending to engage the audience to watch the whole video, keep the attention of the audience throughout the video and grabbing the attention in first few seconds of the video.
Understanding your Facebook Audience
The performance of your posts can be improvised or your content can be reworked based on the audience who is interacting with your content on the page.
- Engaged Viewers who have interacted, commented or shared to your posts on the page.
- Viewers are the users who have watched at least one minute of the videos in a selected range.
- New followers are people who have followed or unfollowed your page over a specified time range.
The Facebook audience shows us the top countries where your audience is located at, the top languages they communicate with, the common interests they share and the pages and video which are common amongst them.
The Facebook Creator studio also helps in maintain the messages of the users who interact with the page and have a data collection of free samples which the page admin can use to create content. The creator studio helps in maintain multiple posts in various accounts and also helps in tracking these activities through Creator studio. Facebook creator studio helps in understanding the audience who interact with the content and gives an idea of what content is utmost like by the audience of the given product.